- What size weighted blanket should I get?
- How heavy should a weighted blanket be? Could a weighted blanket be too heavy?
- Should I get a Weighted Blanket or Weighted Comforter?
- I'm considering the 15lb or 20lb blanket or comforter. Which weight is right for me?
- Is the 12lb throw too light? Is the 25lb king too heavy?
- What are your recommendations based on bed size?
- What is the most versatile size?
Materials & Construction
What are weighted blankets made of?
The weighted element of the blanket usually comes in the form of tiny pellets made out of plastic or glass that are pocketed into the blanket. A standard weighted blanket resembles a regular comforter, but is crafted in such a way that the quilted pattern of the comforter can be filled with tiny pellets of plastic or glass to give it added weight.