- What size weighted blanket should I get?
- How heavy should a weighted blanket be? Could a weighted blanket be too heavy?
- Should I get a Weighted Blanket or Weighted Comforter?
- I'm considering the 15lb or 20lb blanket or comforter. Which weight is right for me?
- Is the 12lb throw too light? Is the 25lb king too heavy?
- What are your recommendations based on bed size?
- What is the most versatile size?
Size & Weight Questions
I'm considering the 15lb or 20lb blanket or comforter. Which weight is right for me?
When choosing between the 15lb or 20lb full/queen weighted blanket or comforter, the general guide is to choose about 10 percent of your body weight.
Choose the 15lb if you usually sleep on your side, or if you have joint pain, especially in your knees, hips, or back. If you are a healthy adult who usually sleeps on your front or back, the 20lb is a good option if you would like a heavier feeling.