- About Baloo Products
- Care & Use Instructions
- General Weighted Blanket Questions
- Ordering, Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
- Are there any risks with weighted blankets?
- What is a weighted blanket?
- Do weighted blankets work?
- How do I use a weighted blanket?
- How do I layer a weighted blanket with my other bedding?
- Does it matter if I sleep on my side, back, or stomach?
- Why are weighted blankets more expensive than regular bedding?
- How do weighted blankets benefit senior citizens?
- Contact Us
General Weighted Blanket Questions
Does it matter if I sleep on my side, back, or stomach?
Weighted blankets work equally well for both side sleepers and those who sleep on their back or stomach.
For side sleepers who are choosing between two weights that are otherwise the same - for instance our Full/Queen 15lb or 20lb options - we would suggest trying the lighter weight. If you sleep on your back or stomach, then this is generally less of a consideration.