- About Baloo Products
- Care & Use Instructions
- General Weighted Blanket Questions
- Ordering, Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
- How to use (and get used to!) your new Baloo weighted blanket
- Caring for your vegetable-dyed weighted blanket
- Using your Baloo with your other bedding
- Attaching a duvet cover to your weighted blanket
- Cleaning Instructions
- Using the N.O.W. Tone Therapy by Solu Meditation Speakers
- Which side of the Weighted Comforter is the "top?"
- Contact Us
Care & Use Instructions
How to use (and get used to!) your new Baloo weighted blanket
Your new weighted blanket may feel surprisingly heavy when it arrives. That's normal!
We suggest giving yourself one or two weeks to get used to the new feeling. You can try using it for small increments of time on the sofa at first, or sleeping with it on just on your lower body to start. Then try raising it up to your upper body once you have adjusted to the new weight.
We offer a 30-day window for returns and exchanges, to give you time to really experience the effect of sleeping with a Baloo weighted blanket.
Over time, your body will adjust to the feeling of the added weight while you sleep. You'll continue to receive the benefits, even when you stop noticing the weight.