- About Baloo Products
- Care & Use Instructions
- General Weighted Blanket Questions
- Ordering, Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
- How to use (and get used to!) your new Baloo weighted blanket
- Caring for your vegetable-dyed weighted blanket
- Using your Baloo with your other bedding
- Attaching a duvet cover to your weighted blanket
- Cleaning Instructions
- Using the N.O.W. Tone Therapy by Solu Meditation Speakers
- Which side of the Weighted Comforter is the "top?"
- Contact Us
Care & Use Instructions
Caring for Your Vegetable-Dyed Weighted Blanket
Baloo's Weighted Blankets are dyed with 100% natural plant-based materials, using elements sourced directly from nature. One of the qualities of natural dyes is that they change over time.
- Some color change and fading with use & washing is normal and to be expected, as a natural characteristic of the vegetable dyes used.
- For the first few washes, please wash on its own, using a gentle detergent and cold water, to help preserve the natural color. After the first few washes, launder with similar colors.
- Dry with low heat. Our blankets dry surprising quickly, so check on them after 15-20 minutes so as to not overheat.
- The use of spot stain treatments may alter the dye color. For stains, try soaking the blanket in cool water with some gentle detergent added, before washing.
If you have any questions at all about your Weighted Blanket, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text at 1-866-BALOO36.