- How to use (and get used to!) your new Baloo weighted blanket
- Caring for your vegetable-dyed weighted blanket
- Using your Baloo with your other bedding
- Attaching a duvet cover to your weighted blanket
- Cleaning Instructions
- Using the N.O.W. Tone Therapy by Solu Meditation Speakers
- Which side of the Weighted Comforter is the "top?"
- Contact Us
Care & Use Instructions
Baloo weighted blankets are safe for the washing machine and dryer. We recommend washing the blanket by itself, using cold water on the gentle cycle and drying on low heat. Please wash one blanket at a time.
Due to the variety of washing machines on the market, please check your model for its specific capacity before washing your blanket. We recommend taking the king size blanket and all weighted comforter sizes to a commercial washer.
Our blankets dry surprisingly quickly, so they don't need a long dryer cycle; we suggest checking on them after 20 minutes. Please do not dry clean or iron, as it will damage the blanket. We do not recommend using bleach.
Our linen duvet covers and pillowcases are machine washable on cold and dryer safe. These premium 100% French linen duvets will become even softer with every wash.
Our Sleep Stone Mask is made of washable silk. Hand wash in cold water, and lay flat to dry.
The Cloud Booties should be spot-cleaned only and air-dried. Please do not wash or dry in a washing machine or dryer. The Cloud Booties are designed for indoor use only.