Baloo Living – Marketing Coordinator
Baloo Living is hiring a full-time Marketing Coordinator. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the founder and see all aspects of a fast-growing multi-million dollar startup. A marketing generalist with a problem-solving attitude who is dedicated and driven to learn quickly and work in an organized manner would be the best fit, as well as a ‘no job too small’ attitude. Direct mentorship will be provided. The work week is 40-hours with the expectation to being reachable via email and text outside of work hours (within reason). Come be an active part of a growing leader in the self-care and wellness industry!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate with email agency to keep editorial calendar up to date, project manage with graphic designer and copywriter for CEO approvals; post email content to the blog in Shopify.
- Create systems to bring structure and organization to the team
- Assist CEO by tracking running list of to-do’s, deadlines, and deliverables
- Liaise with social media manager, email marketing agency, graphic designers and writers to produce projects.
- Coordinate with freelancers to optimize Amazon listings including graphic design, copy, video editing, keyword optimization, etc.
- Inspect returned items in limited batches for quality checks and inventory management. Periodic errands to deliver items to storage (17th @ west side highway) will be needed.
- Coordinate inventory for retail pop-ups
- Assist with production of photoshoots, scouting locations, props, etc.
- Run monthly reports
- Much, much more than can be described here – it’s a very dynamic and quickly evolving role!
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds; the products are heavy and there will be times when they need to be moved items to storage, event locations, etc.
- 4 year degree
- 1 year of marketing experience with strong internships preferred
- Experience in journalism, PR, marketing, consulting, entrepreneurship, or business preferred.
- Experience with Shopify, Amazon Seller Central, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Email marketing, social media marketing, Photoshop, Photography, and/or other design tools is a big plus.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Emotional intelligence, optimistic attitude, and a sense of humor
- Organized, proactive, able to self-direct and see the big picture and the details at the same time.
- Openness to continued learning, feedback, and improvement.
- $4,000/month stipend for months 1 and 2.
- Convert to full time employee in month 3, pending a successful trial period.
- Salary is $48-52k negotiable, 2 weeks of vacation and 10 national holidays.
- Company sponsored healthcare.
- Flexible work space, work from home as needed, remote work permitted with prior approval.
- Company sponsored continuing education provided – attend seminars and events to grow in the field of ecommerce and digital marketing.
- End of year bonus based on company performance.
- Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.